Wednesday, January 22, 2014

More Of My Old Stuff

I've decided to put more of my older work online, at both this blog and FDW.
This is a song written back in B.C. (Before Computers).



Holy Of Holies


Holy of Holies,
Be not far from me-
I pray that you answer at my call
(Hear my cry)
I pray that you answer at my call.

It is of the Lord’s Mercies that
We are not consumed,
Because His Compassions fail not
(Never fear)
Because His Compassions fail not.

The Lord is my portion
Saith my soul-
Therefore I will trust in Him
(Only Him)
Because his Compassions fail not
(Never fear)
I pray that you answer at my call
Hear my cry:
“The Lord IS my Portion”.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

whether or not you like this type of song, I've been singing it in private worship for a loooooong time.
God is Good, and worthy of Praise and Worship.