Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Fools And Their Money Are Soon Popular!

Oh, my head.
sigh.
First sentence-the lil darlings are proud of the fact that, in THEIR Christian community you 'don't have to check your brain at the door'.  Morally superior to those other  Christian communities, the ones where brains are not allowed.
"We're a ministry of the United Methodist church, but you don't need to BE a Methodist to join us!" So...everyone is welcome?
Let's test that.
I believe that a person must be born again by the Spirit of God, having been brought to repentance through that Spirit in the name of Jesus Christ, the only Son of God.
I believe that all the population of the world who have not been born again by that Spirit, those who have not experienced Salvation through Jesus Christ are doomed to hell eternally.
Would I be welcomed in the Wesley Community?  If I got vocal about my faith in their meetings?
I know "what I think about the whole Jesus thing".
Eternal God. Jesus is not a thing. Things are created. Christ is the Creator.
"Whoever you are, and whoever you love, we believe that you are a child of God who is of sacred worth."
So...I know a few atheists who would take issue with being called  'a child of God of sacred worth'.
I have a feeling that the Wesley Community would embrace them before they would me.





No comments: