Thursday, March 7, 2013

Simply Grateful

God has Blessed me in many, many ways through the years, and I am eternally grateful for all that
He has given me (family, friends), and also for all that He has kept away from me.
Diabetes romps through my family. I don't have diabetes.
I've never had a broken bone, though my nose was busted a few times in my earlier stupider years.
I'm in fairly good health, and I trust that as I wander into eternity, I will someday be perfect, as in complete.
The time that we have on earth...great news! For me it's more than half over, unless I live to be 108. 
How cool is that?
 



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Keeping with the tradition from the orig FDW I start with a comment to follow up a post.
I was blessed today by friends who will be coming over tomorrow night to watch a movie. Very cool!