Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Transmogrificationalistacate

Transitions are ever so much fun. We transition from day to day, year to year, friend to friend, job to job, place to place.
We progress, regress and sometimes digress. This blog, Finer with an 'R' Dry Wit only exists because google deleted FDW for a few days, and I transitioned here in case it went away forever.
I can write nonsense/sense for two blogs as well as one, so I will keep both going.
Going. That is the operative. Tummeling. Action. Forward movement.
My non-online friends know what I haven't mentioned on the blogs-I was 'laid off' in January from the place where I had worked for over ten years.
They recently called me back with an offer for a short term contract, which came at about the same time as another job offer for full time year around employment.
No to the past, yes to the future, and whatever I do, wherever I transition, I actually am working for God.
Awaiting the perfect transition, from corruptable flesh to incorruptible, into His presence forever. Amen.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I still am on good terms with my former workplace, and have many friends there.
It is kind of exciting to start at a new place, though.